Current time: 12-19-2018, 11:25 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blogging On Free Hosts Not Just A Good Idea
12-07-2018, 05:29 PM
Big Grin Blogging On Free Hosts Not Just A Good Idea
Installing wordpress is free and provides you with total control over your site. There are other tools like typ-e to pick from also. Have a look around and get the program you want or that best meets your blogging model. I've discovered an... To get fresh information, please check-out: linklicious service. Reviews On Linklicious contains additional resources concerning the meaning behind it.

This report is about blogging and I'm writing this to alert people available who're building blogs on free blog hosts like blogger.com and wordpress.com why you should never blog on a free number like blogger.com or wordpress.com

Adding word-press is free and provides you with full get a grip on over your website. Visiting S-Power :: Get Savings With Discount Discount Books 25049 - 문의게시판 - 에스파워 perhaps provides warnings you can give to your friend. You will find other platforms like moveable typ-e to select from as well. Take a peek around and get the platform you prefer or that best fits your blogging type. I have learned an expensive lesson and now is only going to build websites on my own domains.

The reason why?

Lets focus on blogger.com

They've a brand new out of control spam bot. Search the writer support forums and you will find the horror stories. Reliable blogs are being erased, people are getting locked out of their blog until reviewed, and believed to become a spammer since either the robot flagged the blog or someone engaged the little flag switch towards the top of most blogger blogs.

That and the fact that they have constant difficulties with the writing getting caught at 0%, slow weight times, etc. Identify more on this related link - Hit this webpage: Basic Search Motor Optmization - VictorSky - Zordis. it makes blogging through blogger.com a cart knowledge at most readily useful and your articles or basis for blogging is up to some one else's interpretation of what's or isn't legitimate.

I realize getting rid of splogs and spammers, however in blogger.coms case the treatment is worse than the illness. These were not at all times like that. I've been on blogger a long time and the company was once great.

So far as wordpress.com, they're in the same way bad. If the website links to some website and appears as if it may be promoting people-to go to that website they'll lock you out of all the content and suspend your account without warning.

I am not certain what they think blogs are for, but they seem to think they have a goal in life and that they alone determine what is a "genuine blog" o-r not.

A "genuine blog" is one that is controlled by the person who writes to it, perhaps not one that must adhere to some one else's concept of what their website should look like and what it should say.

If you blog on freehosts only be aware your content and your blog is in the hands of others who will decide for the planet whether your blog ought to be seen by others.

I recommend all people obtain own domain names and install their own sites. You probably have learned that using a for your companys site is bad for business so why put your companys blog over a freehost?

Exactly the same goes for people. Sites allow you to express yourself the-way you wish to express yourself. That is the beauty of blogging. Are you ready to compromise your personality to conform to what blogger.com or wordpress.com believes is just a way to show yourself?

Often times the person determining your fate is someone who has never had any authority over other people and who genuinely believe that now they've Godlike powers to decide the fate of content compiled by others. These are people who probably make no information of value themselves and think they understand what is best for the remaining world.

Get your own domain name and install a program that fits your needs. Its the best advice you'll ever get about blogging. If it is on your own domain name the blog is only owned by you. Everything else is merely providing content for somebody else..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply