Current time: 04-30-2017, 09:27 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Travel To Colorado For Five Bucks!
04-21-2017, 05:25 PM
Big Grin Travel To Colorado For Five Bucks!
If you are a Denver area citizen, or are thinking about going to the Denver area any time in the foreseeable future, you owe it to yourself to check on in-to finding a Frontier Airlines credit-card. I am a Frontier credit-card holder, and could say I havent paid for an airline ticket for years! Ive flown my loved ones, myself, and even friends to Orlando, Phoenix, Anchorage, La, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Nyc, and several ot... I found out about videokeeping.com - houskeeping for your online videos by searching webpages.

How to gather unlimited free routes to/from Denver Colorado. In the event you choose to learn further about connexus credit union wausau, we recommend many online libraries people should consider pursuing.

If you are a Denver area resident, or are thinking about going to the Denver area anytime in the foreseeable future, you owe it to yourself to check on in to getting a Frontier Airlines credit card. I'm a Frontier charge card holder, and can say I havent settled for an airline ticket for years! Ive flown even friends, my children, and myself to Orlando, Phoenix, Anchorage, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Ny, and a great many other towns for five dollars a pop! (I am unable to even keep track of exactly how many times our family has flown to determine family in Kansas City, or have flown out of town family members here, using our Frontier reward miles.) Ive even had the opportunity to grab a ticket on significantly less than 12 hours recognize, and it still only charge me $5 a pop.

The Frontier Card in actual use.

I'm the master of a real-estate business in Colorado, and when we cope with clients moving from out of state, we encourage them to check in to finding a Frontier card also. The sooner they do, the sooner they start gathering miles toward their next free flight which quickly results in a free flight due to their next house-hunting trip. Depending on how often you use your Frontier credit card, and the amount of bonus miles you get when you enroll, you might have a totally free flight inside the first month or two of employing their card. (Currently, Frontier has a 12,500 mile reward just for joining their platinum card, that will be over 80 of the free flight.)

Why Frontier over everyone?

The main reason I am such a big supporter of Frontier over every other distance plan Ive identified is that Frontier just involves 15,000 miles per free trip, and assuming they've supply, there is no limit for the amount of free flights you can generate. Which includes Alaska routes as-well. (Ive used as many as 15 free flights in-a year.) Furthermore, Frontier travels to 8 locations in Mexico, and those flights are 25,000 plus fees of about $80. Most other airlines I know of require 25,000 or 30,000 miles for the lower 4-8 states, and they require much more for Hawaii.) & Alaska

How to start gathering miles:

Frontier Airlines currently uses Juniper Bank, as their credit card, but that's rumored to be switching to obtain a lower interest-rate. This ideal peoples community credit union use with has assorted provocative suggestions for where to allow for this thing. For recent facts, visit http://www.frontierairlines.com and look underneath the link called Early Returns provides. Now, their free card gets 1 mile for each and every $2 spent. Their platinum card earns 1 mile for each dollar invested, and costs a year to $49 which will be worth the fee if you put more than about $12,000 a year in your credit card (and DONT carry a balance after dark due date). Right now, Frontier can also be including 12,500 free miles upon sign-up for a platinum card. Browse here at the link save on to read where to think over this activity.

The downside:

If you dont pay off your credit card balance every month, this card might not be for you since it has a very sharp interest-rate for any bills not paid off by the due date. Those interest charges will quickly get rid of any vacation gain in a hurry. But, if you're encouraged about paying off your bank card, Flying with Flip is a great way to go..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply