Current time: 03-18-2018, 04:37 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Premium Barbecue Grill Mat - Set of 2 - Bonus Beer Opener - Free Recipes
06-28-2015, 10:42 AM
Big Grin Premium Barbecue Grill Mat - Set of 2 - Bonus Beer Opener - Free Recipes
I love summer and I like to Grill.
The only thing I dislike is to clean the Grill grates.
So when I heard about Cooking Savior's new Barbecue Grill and Bake Mats I was thrilled my problems are about to end.
Those BBQ Grill Mats are so easy to use, I simply put them on my gas grill and cook any food I like.
I BBQed any food you can think of such as: Stakes, Hamburgers, Fish, Chicken, Pizza, Eggs, Pancakes, Seafood, Kebobs, Vegetables and the list goes on. This tasteful Click to keep reading about this BBQ Grill Mat product portfolio has diverse tasteful suggestions for the inner workings of this concept.
I also used the BBQ Grill and Bake Mats for baking cookies in my oven (my favorites are oatmeal cookies).

The best part is, cleaning is a breeze, I simply let the Mats cool down, than I wipe the Mats with warm water and soap.
The Barbecue Grill and Bake Mat - Set of 2 are also dishwasher safe, so if I am lazy , I simply put it in the dishwasher.

I also received a free nice beer opener, so nice to enjoy a cool beer while grilling.

They were so kind and also email me a recipe book, the recipes are easy to grill..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply